Monday, June 07, 2010

Monday....again

It's Monday. Again. I am exhausted which seems to be a near-constant state these days. The stress is a big part of it but the physical pain really takes a toll, too. Yes, yes - it's true and for those of you who have dealt with pain whether short term or not, know what I'm talking about. It wears you out...no matter how much you ignore it and pretend it's not there.

So...where was I going with this? I guess here: I'm still in bed. I got up and took care of the dogs, the cats and the children and then crawled back under the covers. I can do a lot of stuff right here on my laptop from my bed though really I'd rather be snoozing. :) Clearly that won't be happening though.


I'm trying to decide if the sun will shine or the rain will fall. At this point, it looks like it's anyones guess. I'm not entirely convinced that we will see spring this year considering there are only a couple weeks before the official start to summer. It's kind of strange....my head feels like we are in the fall what with the weather and all.

I see the ads in the paper sporting all the summer gear and it's hard to get excited about things like patio furniture, pools or even an outdoor electric grill. I'm just not feeling the whole "summer vibe" yet. Truthfully, the fact that Kelton only has another week of school blows me out of the water. How can this be? It's all like one giant mind game right now. :)

Hmmm...I wonder if this could be anymore disjointed. I clearly need more coffee....and possibly a shower. :)

No comments: