Sunday, July 02, 2006

Fun In The Sun

Just a few photos of my kiddo's having fun in the yard. Enjoy!


It's important to accessorize before entering the pool - even if you decide to go shirtless. Oh - and that tongue sticking out? That's what she does when you say "Smile!" Silly girl.

Goofy Boy

Taking a Dive!

Playing Together



Upside Down Boy

Sibling Love!

Once again - this is "looking happy". Go figure.

My teething baby girl

My poor baby is working on getting four new teeth....and she has been a miserable ball of unhappiness over the past few days. Hopefully soon they will be through and she can get back to the business of being happy. At least she manages to have fun with her big brother for a few moments here and there. Nothing like having someone make you laugh to help you cope. :)

2 comments:

momtothreeboys said...

How adorable is that? I'm also jealous that you have a backyard. Ours is about the size of your baby pool. (snif) But I guess since we do have "Teletubbie" hill outside our house, we can deal...

Laura said...

Those pictures are so precious!! I especially love the first one of K, she's such a cutie.