Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Super Quick Update

1. Bees not gone yet. Guy came out to re-spray this morning. He went down into the crawl space (ours is inside the house - imagine how fun the stress was of waiting to see if they would come up INTO the house. Eeeek!) and sprayed there as well as outside the house. definitely not as many as last time but even one is too damn many.

2. Dryer vent line hasn't been replaced yet. It was supposed to happen today but we are at a stand still until the bees are gone. The guy is coming back next Wednesday - he will check for bees and hopefully replace the vent line then.

3. Grandma came over and stayed with baby K this morning while big K and I went to the free family movies at the local theater. It was Jonah: A veggie Tale Movie. Even though K was super-duper excited about being at movie with me and no baby sister, we only made it to intermission. I'm with him though - that movie was B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Next week is the Clifford movie and Grandma is going to take him. I think that will be fun for him. He wanted her to take him this week but she wanted to stay with baby K and have some time with her since she never gets that. Baby K did amazingly well - which I worried about since she has never been left with someone without big brother.

4. Remember those 100 plus degree days we were having *before* the heat pump was installed? Oh sure - not that I have air conditioning to crank the weather has been cool and rainy. Go figure. :P I like the weather though so I guess I shouldn't complain. Just wanting to give the a/c a real work out, I guess. :)

That's about it for now. Oh - I'll go ahead and put up a few pictures from yesterdays dress-up play. Baby K, as you will see, wanted to be Robin and my big guy....well...he's Woody-Policeman-Bad Guy or something like that. :) Dress up is BIG around these parts. :)


No comments: