Friday, July 28, 2006

Give Me 5

I got this from Caroline's blog today so here goes:

5 Things in my purse:
* size 4 Pampers
* a package of baby wipes
* way too many old receipts
* chapstick
* a couple binkies

5 Things always in my wallet:
*Debit Card
*"credit card
*Check book
*Pen
*Medical cards

5 Things always in my refrigerater
*Go-gurt
*creamer for coffee
*Milk (may be spoiled, but it's still there)
*Cheddar
*ice tea

5 Things in my closet
*books
*laundry baskets
*pictures in frames that I have no room for in the house
*shoes
*My clothes

5 Things in my car
*a Barney CD
*8 pairs of sunglasses
*water bottle
*a container of kid toys
*crayons

5 Things on my desk
*clothes I tried listing on eBay but they didn't sell
*A clock
*Chugga Chugga Choo-Choo book
*digital camera
*an empty wrapper from fruit snacks

As I was told, if you are reading this, you are officially tagged....so get to it. (but first - keep reading until you are caught up on my blog posts. *grin*)

No comments: