Sunday, June 04, 2006

We're Home!! Did you miss me????
We had an amazingly great time and while I don't have time (or energy - we all came home sick and I'm feeling pretty darn cruddy) for a full update, I did want to share a handful of the 300+ photos we took. :) And if you are wondering, our little guy did indeed go down Splash Mountain and while he wouldn't do it again, he is still saying that it was "so much fun!"
He had a blast! They both did, actually, but he is at the perfect age to soak up all the magic and wonder. Small World (or "Fall World" as our little man called it) was a hit with both of them and we went on it at least four times. The joy on their little faces was so much fun to watch.
He had no anxiety what-so-ever about walking up to characters and really got a kick out of getting autographs. So much fun! We had SO much fun!!!
More later - enjoy the pics. :)

Arriving at Disneyland!


Outside the Monsters Inc. ride. One of the favorites for the week. :)




The view from our room. We overlooked the California Adventure park.

Pirate Girl

All of us plus The Big Cheese himself.


Shakin' his booty at the pre-Block Party parade warm-up. He was too freakin' cute!



Goofin' around in Toon Town

The lobby of Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel (where we stayed).

P.S. I'm planning to put together a video montage with more photos - so keep a watchful eye out for that. :)




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had so much fun! The pictures are wonderful.

I'm glad you are home though! We missed ya!

One Boys Mom said...

Declan and I LOVED looking at the photos! We'll have to get the boys together when we get back. I'm sure it will be funny to watch them discuss their adventures.

momtothreeboys said...

So happy you've returned!!!! And I want to hear - and SEE - all about it. Especially CA Adventure since that's our next stop.

Glad you're home!

Sonya said...

Welcome back! Of COURSE we missed you!!!

Looks like the family had a blast. Can't wait to hear and see more.

Caroline said...

I love the pictures and I am very glad you guys had a good time. How could you not have a good time at Disneyland. I did miss you and I am glad you are back in blogger land.

Kristen said...

I've been wondering when you'd get back! Glad you had a good time and what great pictures! I love Kelton's dancing at the pre-party. Too cute. Can't wait for the montage

Kerry said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Just what you guys needed! Great pictures! Sorry to hear you guys are sick though hope you all recover soon!

Margaret said...

i am so glad you all had a great time...the pics are awesome...

peace...