Saturday, June 24, 2006

Camping in the Backyard

This weekend was the annual "camping the in the backyard" event and it was a hit! Baby K didn't actually sleep in the tent but D and K did and they had a great time!

The temperature here today is 93 - ugh! So as I type this, the three of them are playing in the pool to cool off. Then, later, it'll be bbq for dinner (probably hamburgers as we had hotdogs last night) and s'mores over the campfire (once baby K does to sleep). Then it'll be story time and time to once again camp under the stars.

My boy is in heaven!






PS..Keep reading. I just posted another one below. :)

3 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks for the invite - I've already stoped by to visit you. :)

Casey said...

*sticking my tongue out at you* It's 87 here already and it's only 10:20. BLICK BLICK and DOUBLE BLICK!!!

Caroline said...

Looks like the kids had fun. I remember the days of camping in our backyard. Cute pictures