Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How Is This Possible?

I never thought I would be saying this. I mean, come on...you are talking to the Queen of Coffee. Too much is never enough. Only...I think I hit my "enough" point.

See this mug? Looks innocent enough, doesn't it? Now guess how much it holds.


Ready for this? Half of my entire pot of coffee! That's right - it hold 5.5 CUPS of coffee. I would think that this would make me dizzy with happiness but the reality is, I don't think my stomach can hold that much liquid at one time.

And yet......this fact doesn't seem to stop me at all. Nope. Every morning I wake up, flip on the coffee pot and wait eagerly to pour my cup to the brim. And yep, I drink it all and then, and my stomach churns a bit, wonder what I was thinking.

Go figure.

3 comments:

Sonya said...

That is an amazing coffee cup. I hope the coffee is yummy! :)

Laura said...

That is a heck of alot of coffee, says the woman who regular drinks down a few liters of water at work, plus a bottle of Snapple there, more water at home and a couple of diet Cokes.

momtothreeboys said...

3 words:
Never. Enough. Coffee.