Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hot, Hot and Stupidly Hot!!




It's hot! And tomorrow it's supposed to be hotter. Is that possible???!?!?!?!! Notice how the first temp says 77 degrees? That in the living room WITH the window a/c unit on full-blast only a couple feet away. The living room is manageable....the bedrooms? So not!! I'm afraid to take the gauge in there - it's a case of "ignorance is bliss". UGH.

Have I mentioned how much I hate heat? Oh yeah - this is not fun at all for me.

But.....good news is coming. Can you say "heat pump"? Oh yeah baby - this time next week I'll be saying "bring it on!" because I will have a heat pump and the house will be at whatever temperature *I* want. The WHOLE house. Every square inch of it.

Can I hear an "Oooooooh yeah!" from you all????? :)

Only 5 more days to get through and it should be up and running. Thank God!

PS..keep reading - there are still new ones below. :)

8 comments:

Jen said...

I can totally empathise (however you spell that!) Today the high here was 110 degrees. That's insane! And we don't have central air either! AAAGGGHHH. Have I mentioned that I cannot wait until we move to the beach where it is like 20 degrees cooler everyday! :) Hang in there!!
Jen
(who is currently homeless since Cristin broke up with me!)

Jen said...

Whatever....let's not turn this into a public battle! LOL :)

momtothreeboys said...

Ewwww, I also hate the heat. Really! We only have one a/c and it's in the window in the dining room. The rest of the house if being "cooled" (and I use that term loosely (sp?)) by the ceiling fans. I wanna move to Alaska!

Sonya said...

YAY for a cooler house!

Gandksmom said...

For some reason my hot flashes have been in high gear and it's not even that hot here. I feel for you! We have central air and I don't know what I would do without it!

pack of 2 said...

We HATE the weather right now....the hottest day in June EVER....icky!

Angie

Laura said...

Ugh, my sympathies!!!! I read up on the link about the heat pump and don't quite get it.

gabrielle said...

ok I will swap you iced over cars in the morning, freezing cold temperatures, all 3 gas heaters on in the house and 3 children with their first winter colds....it's a good swap really