Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Ugh.

Say it with me people: relapse.

It's not pretty. The kids seem fine it's just me who has been hit by a truck. The kids are up to their usual antics - I'm wishing I could sleep for a week. Or at least a couple hours.

I logged in barely enough sleep to count last night. I did nap for an hour and a half with Kaylen this afternoon but man - I feel awful.

And to think that just yesterday I was feeling back on top of the world. *sigh*

Please make this go away soon. Dakota can't miss anymore work or school. This is the last week of classes before finals so having her help is out.

I seriously can't remember when I've been so sick.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Casey...I'm so so SORRY !!!

I hope you get some sleep tonight and feel better tomorrow. Hang in there!

Dakota said...

My poor, poor baby.
If you have a totally horrible night, I can miss a few hours of work in the morning. I have a feeling you will get a good night's sleep! (Here's hoping!)
Love you,
D

Ace of Spades said...

Just found your other blog. I was always checking your other one and I was thinking man why hasn't she posted anything. Now I found out why. LOL

Hang in there and get some sleep.

Caroline said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon. I hate it when I think I am over somethng only to be feeling worse then I did when I first got sick. Sending you lots of "get well soon" wishes.

Laura said...

I'm so sorry. I can only imagine feeling sick and not being able to hit the sack. Feel better.