Saturday, December 16, 2006

So???

What do you all think of my new header?

The birthday was great - I'll post about it soon. We're off to go take the kids to look at all the Christmas lights. Our December nightly ritual. Only 9 more days to go..well, less than that because for all intents and purposes, today is over. That leaves 8 days. Eight days until the magic happens around our tree. I love Christmas morning. Even more now that we have kids.

Kaylen says "Santa says Ho Ho Ho". Not that clearly but you can hear it just the same. It's freakin' adorable. I have it recorded and I want to upload it to share. She also has taken to calling trains "Choo Choo Trains" Again, it just about kills me on the cuteness scale.

Our kids are so cute. I know everyone thinks that about their kids but in our case, it really is true. :) No seriously. It is. And I am in no way biased.

Stop laughing.

More later.

5 comments:

Caroline said...

I LOVE your new header. And just an FYI...Laura and I also believe that you have two of the cutest kids in the world. We love hearing all the things they are doing. Can't wait to hear all about your birthday. We are curious how long you guys stayed out.

Brenda said...

I'm loving your new header !!!

and yes...your little ones are so cute and adorable!! :o) I miss them!

Jen said...

Great header!

Would love to know how to do it. Maybe between you and Brenda you can help me figure one out!

And yes they are VERY cute! but mine are cuter...no wait did I say that out loud ;-p lol (hmmm...you don't even know me and my sarcasm)

Casey said...

Caroline, Thanks! Details to follow re: birthday. :)

Brenda, I couldn't have done it without you. Literally.

Jen, I could help you with the designing and Brenda can help get it on your blog. She's so good at that stuff. :)

Dakota said...

Are kids are friggin' adorable. Or, as Kaylen echoed to me the other day, "adobly." (Great, it's going to her head! *grin*)

I am not biased either.
-D