Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Morning

Don't you just wish you were here to have seen it all in person? :) Kaylen was THRILLED with her baby set up and Kelton totally loved his art supplies though it did take him a while to actually just sit down and look through everything. I think he was blinded by his excitement. Believe it or not, we were still opening gifts at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Kaylen opened her last one about 7 o'clock last night. I love taking it slow, opening gifts and then spending time playing with things. I really do not like rushing through and having all the gifts opened in 15 minutes flat.

Oh - and the castle? It was a HUGE HUGE HUGE hit. I was so busy watching him jump up and down, screaming in excitement to actually film it but I did catch the tale end on film. I'll get it uploaded soon along with some more photos. It was a really great day with only a few hiccups along the way (one is a vent that I will share with you later. Let me just ask now though...is it *really* that difficult to say thank you when someone hands you a gift for your infant? I'm just saying....I wasn't looking for praise of how wonderful we are but a frikkin' thank you would have been nice! I'll go on and on about it later.... :) )

And now - without further ramblings.....here is the Santa experience that took place yesterday morning. :)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Caroline said...

That video is precious. I love where Kelton is so excited over the tape and stickers and I love how Kaylen starts feeding her baby. I can't wait to wake up Christmas morning with a little one. I simply can't wait.

Casey said...

Caroline,
Christmas with kids is really something else. I was having so much fun with the kids and watching them that I would have been happy to have had nothing uner the tree for me. Things for me just didn't matter - I was so focused on the kids and the magic that was unfolding for them. It's really one of the best times when you have little ones.

I can't wait for you to have this in your life. :)

Brenda said...

Cute video! :O) I can't wait to hear all about your Christmas

Dakota said...

I am so glad you made a movie of the kids first thing on Christmas morning! It was so much fun, and so fun to watch it over and over. Thanks for doing it!
Love,
D