Friday, May 19, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! The air has cooled!

Finally. A day without the temperature hitting the 90 degree mark. Thank God.

Yesterday morning K decided he wanted his pool blown up and since the sun was already pounding down on us, I agreed. Here are a few pics I took. Of course, there are lots more from yesterday afternoon and evening but they are still on my camera. I'm sure I'll have a few more to show off in the next couple of days. (I know, I know - hold your excitement people. I know you all live to see my cute kiddos. LOL)


Yes - she really IS wearing her jammie top. What can I say? It was early morning and none of us were dressed for the day. :)

My goofy little guy. This is the "smile" I get these days. *sigh*

Bombs away!

Another great photo!



4 comments:

momtothreeboys said...

Yay for the cooler air! I hear ya! And that's a great pool by the way. I'm jealous...I wanna go swimming in it. Loved Kelton's "tongue pic".

Margaret said...

great pics!!

peace...

Sonya said...

Cool! Looks like a blast!

I hope the girls don't see these pics! They are chomping at the bit to wear their swimsuits!!! We hit near record temps yesterday and they did get in the sprinkler for a short while but today it is cool again.

Laura said...

Love the pics!!!