Monday, February 13, 2006

I've been tagged! (Thanks Shawna!)

1.What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was just moving into the first home I ever owned and I was working at Group Health in Seattle. D and I had been together for almost 2 years.

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
One year ago today I was bringing my three-day old daughter home from the hospital.

3. Five snacks you enjoy:
Starbucks Rasberry Mocha, cheese, chocolate milk, donuts and anything chocolate.

4. Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Hmm….this is a sad but true fact: I know the lyrics but I don’t know the song titles. I know most all country song lyrics but the one that pops into my mind is “Jesus Take The Wheel” Oh wait! I also know the theme song for Barney, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, All the opening songs to the Hi-5 series, the Mister Rogers theme song…..ok…you’re getting the picture. That’s pretty much what my life revolves around.

5. Five bad habits:
I bite my nails when stressed, I no longer wear anything other than stretchy clothes when I am home, I tend to speed, I still use far too many swear words, I love to eat kids cereal.

6. Five things you like doing:
drinking coffee, digital scrapbooking, watching TV, talking on instant messaging services and sleeping

7. Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
a dress, high heels, turkey bacon, Oust, a cheap printer

8. Five favorite toys:
my computer, my digital camera….ok, this one has my stumped. I guess I don’t have favorite toys. Sad.

9. Five people I want tagged…
Tracey, Sonya, Mistalyn, Cristin, and Laura

6 comments:

Laura said...

I'm not sure I can think of 5 people to tag either. And yes, why the Oust? It was very helpful many times before Mr. B was potty trained, lol.

Casey said...

The reason for the OUst is because I can't stand the stench! I found it to be *almost* as bad as the stench I was trying to eliminate.

But....that's just me. :)

Shawna said...

i love that you will buy or wear a dress and heals again :)

Now I have a new mission in life ;)

The next coffee date very well could be "dress attire" ;)

Casey said...

Uh sweets.....it says *never*. I promise you, I will never wear a dress or high heels again willingly. :)

From what you know of me, do I seem someone who likes to dress up in any manner? :)

Though...you could still have a mission, if you'd like.....I do need to buy some girl-like clothes that aren't just t-shirts and sweats. :)

Sonya said...

Thanks for tagging me!

Though at the moment I am burried in work... and tomorrow doesn't look any better. Ack!

Sonya said...

I played.