Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I apologize for being remiss in responding to all the comments I have received lately. To make it up to you, and make it easy for everyone, I'm going to compile everything here so you don't have to flip back trying to remember which posts you had commented.

Here goes:

Kaylen's 12 month visit:
Thank you all for your kind words and support. Reading back reminds me that I still need to go in for her shots. I guess that slipped my mind with all the fuss about the cardiologist.

Confessions:
Again, thank you for the out pouring of support and great ideas. Somehow it does help to know that others feel this way at times as well. What's that saying? Misery loves company. :) No seriously, thank you. I had been having a string of really awful days and it helps to put it out there and know you are all there for me.

Cardiologist Visit:
Holy moly! Here we go again: Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! Your kindness, support and understanding has meant the world to me over the course of these very long days.
Tracey: Thank you! You already know how much I appreciate your adding us to your church prayer list. :)

How Do You Cope With Stress?
Monkey: We're flying so sadly I won't get to stop in to say hello and meet ya'll. But....my friend Brenda is probably going to be moving to Sacramento in the near future and I have promised her a visit so if that comes to pass....I'll be knocking on your door! :)

Jen: Are you serious? Only 25 minutes from Disneyland? It seems criminal to *not* meet up. We won't have a vehicle as we are staying at one of the Disney Hotels but maybe we can work something out where you come visit us! :) (Cristin - would you be terribly jealous? Then get your rear in gear and plan a trip too! :) )

Is anyone else thinking of planning a trip to Disneyland the end of May? We would LOVE to meet up with folks and finally meet face to face (and swap off kid-care so the grown ups can hit the good rides! *grin*)

Good Thoughts and Huge Sigh of Relief:
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm not sure how I would have gotten through all of this without support and love from my friends. I just knew in my gut this would all be ok but I will admit to moments of sheer terror that my instincts might be wrong and my baby might be seriously sick. Thank God that wasn't the case. I feel much lighter today. A huge weight was lifted.

Are you tired of reading "thank you" yet? Sorry - but I have to do it one more time: Thank you, everyone! You all helped carry me through.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

excellent...we will be here... :)

peace...

Margaret said...

btw...can you email me?

thanks...

peace...

Catherine said...

So, glad Kaylen is okay. Thinking of you!