Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Graduation Party

I have more to share about graduation weekend but that last post took me an hour to write and I have some things I need to get done. I promise to tell you all about it later but I do have to tell you that the food at the party was yum yum yummy! I think we all ate (and drank) enough that we should start looking into some good weight loss products! Seriously - the food was *that* good!

But it was more than the food and free flowing champagne (and the fact that Dakota's niece and sister thought it would be great fun to see me drunk and somehow managed to work together to make sure my glass was never empty). It was the family (part of mine drove down to share in the weekend) and friends. The laughter. The relief. The tears of happiness.

It was just an all out great weekend. And I can't wait until bar review and the bar are over so we can get back to having fun again.

Anyway - stay tuned. And yes, I have photos. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a party of parties!! I wish I could have been there to see you drunk. :) I'm so glad you had such an awesome weekend!!!

Unknown said...

Me too! I would love to see Drunk Casey! Next time when we go to the beach house :) Jeri

Unknown said...

I think this is Casey's way of making us *think* she was, at one point in her life, drunk. Just to force us to give her a break :) But I'm not buying it. I need first-hand confirmation :) LOL!

I'm so happy for you guys. Just really, really happy, that the light at the end of the tunnel (I hate that cliche, but sometimes they still work best...) is getting nearer. August will be here before you know it!