Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cheese Cheese Cheese

Just a quick post to share something amazingly wonderful with you.

Tillamook Vintage Cheese.

Seriously.

I had my first sampling of it when we went to the Cheese Factory on our beach vacation and I just have to tell you - I think I might have swooned a little. This cheese takes two years to make and about .5 seconds to gobble down. Oh. My.

If you love cheese (and who doesn't?!?!) you *have* to try this kind. Yeah yeah - easy does it or we'll all be looking for weight loss pills but honestly? You have to try this type of cheese.

Have to.

Dakota surprised me by buying a Baby Loaf of it and I'm not ashamed to tell you that I have made a fairly good dent in it. And I just enjoyed some slices of it with Saltines.

YUM! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jason and I buy it all the time. Isn't it great? The WSU creamery in Pullman makes a similar cheese called Cougar Gold, and you buy it in this huge round tin; just the right size for him and I, truth be told :)

Glad you love it.

Anonymous said...

It also makes great mac and cheese... Costco has had the big loaves...

Yum!

Kristen said...

I heart Tillamook cheese. I get the 2lb loaf at costco. Audrey and I ate several slices tonight just on their own. mmmm

Froggymama said...

Ditto!

I love it on cracked pepper water crackers. Yum.