Friday, October 12, 2012

Saturday

Did you hear that?  Yeah - I think it was me screaming.  I just spent some time putting together a post and then we had a power flicker and I lost the connection and well.....lost my dang post.  Which is really just the icing on the cake for right now.

Maybe it really is time to contact a raleigh commercial real estate attorney and see what some options are.  :)

Ok ok - that would have made so much more sense if you could read the post I did prior to this one.  You know, the one that is gone into never never land.

*sigh*  It's just been one of those days.

One of those days when I give and do and do and give and it is never enough.  And I'm tired.  I tried to nap but that was a no go with the three kids.  Stephanie, however, can sleep through anything so she is still snoozing away.  I got up, made food, fed them, cleaned up a mess or two, folded laundry, broke up arguments, etc.

It's raining.  My plans for the weekend went up in smoke.  It sucks only having the kids every other weekend because it appears I just lost my chance to go to the pumpkin patch.  Sure, I could drag us all in the rain but then I have to endure the complaining and whining and honestly?  I'm not up for it.

It's been a week of whining and complaining....and standing firm with this kid or that kid.  Dealing with the massive headache that "other people" bring.  Dealing with an actual headache that I've had all freaking week long.

I'm cranky and crabby and tired and overwhelmed.

And tomorrow is soccer.....in the rain.

Just shoot me now.

No comments: