Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Kelton James: 5th Grade, Age 10


Kelton...my sweet first born.  Such a great kid.  His curly hair and never ending smile lights up my days.  He is doing so well in school - reading at an almost 9th grade level and excelling at everything else.  Well, except spelling and penmanship.  The spelling is because of his speech issues (third year in speech and doing remarkably well) and penmanship because well......I have no reason.  :)  But it doesn't matter - I love him more than anything.

I look at this picture and seriously cannot believe it.  In my eyes, he is still about 15 months old, toddling all over the place.  But I guess there is no denying it - he is growing into a fine young man.  And I could not be more proud of him.  I love you, Kelton.  You truly are my miracle.

No comments: