Friday, October 12, 2012

More Guitar

Are you wondering how many posts I can have about guitars?  Especially when I don't actually play or have a deep love of them?  well wonder now more.  Apparently, the answer is: A LOT.

But what's not to love about the Ibanez Artcore guitar?  No, really.  What's not to love?


I mean SERIOUSLY?  It's red.  That's all I need to know.  :)

Red is an awesome color.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color red.  And it makes music.  So right there - it's all good.  :)

My friend, Stella, would probably love this guitar.  Her birthday is Sunday.  I would love to see the look on her face if I could present this to her to celebrate her years on the planet.  Unfortunately, this won't be waiting for her special day b ut I hope what I did send will make her *almost* as happy.

A red guitar.  Seriously cool. 

No comments: