Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Inspiration




Those seem like good words of wisdom as life continues to change and evolve. Just let it carry you...don't fight it. Roll with it. It's all good. Eventually, it will all work out as it should. Don't fight for control - just do the best you can and know that some how, some way karma will sort it all out.

I do enjoy getting my words of wisdom from inspirational sayings that I find here and there. While I don't consider myself a "going to a church building and sitting in wood church chairs to worship" person, I do consider myself to be spiritual.

I have found that recently I have joined many uplifting groups on Facebook - some just post quotes, some post amazing photos, some post a combination of photos and quotes. Never does a day go by that I don't read *something* that makes me go "Yeah - I get that." or "Huh. That's a really great way to look at that." And sometimes I disagree completely with what they are saying/posting but it gives me a chance to look in the mirror and double check to make sure I am still being true to who I am and not just taking the words of others as gospel.

Overall, though, the groups are a great way to pepper my newsfeed with "positive thoughts" - especially on the days when it seems everyone on my friends list is having a bad day. :)

No comments: