Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ugh.

For some weird reason, blogger isn't allowing me to compose posts in the Compose function and it isn't taking my

for paragraphs. SO FRUSTRATING! Keep in mind, as you read through todays postings that I do indeed know how to write properly. Spell check? Not so great of a skill and in the HTML page of blogger, it doesn't allow for spell check. Lovely. I most likely need to update the browser but the truth is, this CPU is such a dinosaur that it just needs to be replaced with updated everything. And since I am not a tech wiz, this is the best I have right now. Mostly the kids just use it to play games on anyway. The same is true for my laptop. If anything, I would probably opt to buy a new laptop for me. Updated everything and fast. A girl can dream.

No comments: