Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Year!

So....it's a new year. A new start. A clean slate.

I kind of feel like I am standing at the top of a roller coaster ...hands straight up in the air, ready to start the descent. Some moments I even have butterflies. What will the year ahead bring? Once upon a time, I could look down the road and have a good idea of what would happen but not now. Not this time. This time it's all unknown, unplanned. Scary and exciting at the same time.

I don't really have resolutions for the new year. I want to blog more. Take more pictures of the kids. Be more connected. I've let blogging slip over the recent years but I have loved reading back and having my memory jogged. I want more of that. Documentation of my life, the life of my children.

2013. It's going to be an adventure. Good or bad....an adventure is in the making.

Better buckle up.

No comments: