Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Water Baby

Tracey was kind enough to ask for an update on Baby K and the Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease. I posted back to her in a comment but incase you missed it, I thought I would post an update.

I am happy to report that the HF&M is eradicated from our house. Thank goodness. I am all too happy to never repeat that experience again.

Baby K is back to her happy go-lucky self and I couldn't be more thrilled to have her that way.

She has one carry over from being sick though that is bound to drive me nutty; she wants to spend the day playing in the kitchen sink with the water running. LOL! We popped her into a sink full of water after she threw up the first day and then for a few days after that because it would ease her crankiness. Now, however, she feels she should be in the sink any ol' time she wants. I'm good with once a day (it's great to have her right there, happily playing, while I clean the kitchen, etc.) but she begs for it all day long. Ugh.

But still....a healthy waterloving baby is better than a sick one. I'll deal. :)

Here's a couple picture I snapped today of my little water baby in the sink.


1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so glad that K is better!!! And those pictures are just too, too cute.