Thursday, August 31, 2006

*sigh*

My computer is acting all wonky......no clue what's wrong with it but we clearly need someone to come look at it. I love technology (and cars, for that matter) but when they don't work as they should I just want to kick them right out the dang window.

Luckily, I bought an external hard-drive earlier in the year so I sent some time earlier today transfering over the photo files and document files that haven't been transferred over since July. At least I feel good about that....you know, just incase it decides to crash and burn and take all my photos with it.

I really should get hard-copies of the photos made. I really, really should.

So that's the latest from here. Oh - and we are on Day 4 of D being in school. So far, so good. A few rocky moments but all in all, we're doing ok.

More later.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

For photos, we burn them on cds as backup. Or you can store them online. I too need to print out pictures from, oh, about March.