Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pictures to Share

I am not feeling all that inspired to write anything tonight. I'm tired and in a fair amount of non-comfort from stuff so instead of struggling to come up with something interesting I thought I would just post some recent pictures.

Let's start off with a couple of Kelton and the dogs:


Awwww! Could this be any sweeter? See that blanket? It's the BEST blanket in the world. I found it at Target a couple months ago and it has become the all time favorite cuddle blanket. They all like it but it's MINE MINE MINE!! :)

So much for "no other dogs on the couch!"

Kelton dressed Jordan up in his pajamas. No worries - Jordan didn't complain one little bit. :)


When we learned for certain that Kaylen was a girl, Dakota began to fret about "having to play tea party" and how she really didn't want to have to do that. Ummm...fast forward to this past weekend when I walked into the room to find this scene. I think it's fair to say Dakota has adjusted quite well to all things girly girl. :) And don't you just love that Kelton is drinking directly from the tea pot???


Saturday afternoon brought rain so the kids raced to get out to splash in the mud. As you will see, Kaylen was dressed up in her party dress. She flat out refused to change so I let her go. I'm happy to report that I was able to get out every drop of mud and the dress is picture perfect again....which is good because I want to take her in for pictures and this dress is what I want her to wear. :)





I still haven't finished up Kelton's invitation (it's on tonight or tomorrow's To Do list) but I did get a couple of decent photos. It's hard to do these days because every time I try he acts all goofy and makes silly faces (case in point, check out a photo in the slideshow below). I like these two for different reasons - once because it really lets his personality shine through and the other because he looks so gosh darn innocent. :) I'm not sure which one I will use yet.


And finally......today Kaylen attended her very first non-family birthday party. Her friend, Katie, turned 4 years old and had a princess party. Since it was in the afternoon, all the kindergarten older brothers were invited as well. Everyone had a really good time and Kaylen cannot stop talking about it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pix of your adorable kids Casey. Oh my, that castle cake! Must not let Claire see this post, lol. The tea party pic is too cute, we have that same set.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Jennifer

Brenda said...

Great pictures!!! Kaylen sure loves her tea parties!!! Very sweet.

Froggymama said...

Your dogs look so sweet! I can't imagine Froggy growing up without her pets.

I like the first pic of Kelton best. But they're both adorable.

And the party pics are great!

Melanie said...

Those are so fun - and I love the two photos of Kelton (the two you can't decide from). You're right - he looks so adoringly innocent!! :)

Monogram Queen said...

Very cute! Madison had a castle cake at her first birthday party! I love how he dresses up the dogs!

PT-LawMom said...

Those pictures are so wonderful! I love the first one. :)