Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Make Over Me!"

Kaylen has been begging Kelton to "make her over" with the child friendly make up we have for the past few days and today he finally agreed. The boy got into full character, too, by calling himself "Bob Fabulous" which completely cracked me up. He even had to stop working on Kaylen for a few minutes to tend to other customers. LOL! I thought for sure that at any moment he was going to ask me to look into small business phone systems for his "Make Over Studio".

I remember Kelton being this age and how he, too, loved to paint his face. That's what he called it "paint my face". I'm not sure where Kaylen came up with "Make Over" (clearly two separate words for her as opposed to makeover) but I have a hunch it came from an episode of Ruby and Max.

Ah - these are the days.... :)






8 comments:

Melanie said...

That's adorable! "Bob Fabulous"?? Hilarious!!! :) I love it...

Brenda said...

Too sweet! :o)

Anonymous said...

Bob Fabulous!!! LMAO I love it!!! This is too stinkin cute!!! :)

Monogram Queen said...

I love his name! That kid has SUCH a vivid imagination!

Caroline said...

That is sooo cute. I love the makeup on her tooth. :)

Stacey said...

Hahaha your kids are hilarious. And that's some make-up job!

Sheri said...

I soooo want to be a fly on the wall in your house! What imaginations your kids have :-)

Jen said...

Bob Fabulous is awesome!!!!

My kids are all obsessed with Athena's play make-up. It is truly a lovely sight.