Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Four Good Things About Today

1) I am not currently in charge of a child. D has them both in the prince's room trying to get him to sleep. The princess seems to have no interest so I'm letting her be in there with them.

2) Watching the prince run like a wild man all over Chuck E Cheese playing games and riding rides. We decided to take him to do something special since this is such a rough week for him. He loved it. After we left, we played in the big grassy area outside for a while. That was actually quite fun and I felt less stressed than I have a days.

3) I got to nap for 2.5 hours. I could have slept longer but we had to go pick up D's car at the repair shop (can you say OUCH! $400 for a valve replacement).

4) Winning an eBay auction for a very cute pair of Stride Rite shoes for the princess.

At least the day wasn't a total shipwreck.

PS..I'll be answering the questions from the chain letter posting soon - I promise.

1 comment:

Daria Schaffnit said...

Finding good things about each day is a wonderful exercise in gratitude for me. I journal 10 things each night that I am grateful for that day.