Friday, February 11, 2011

New Phone

I have a new phone. Well...I also have a new provider but it's the phone that I'm excited about (though for various reasons I am very happy to have a new provider as well).

I love it! It's an HTC EVO Shift 4G. And yes, it has a slide out qwerty which we all know I have to have because I am too inept to manage a virtual keyboard.

I looked at many phones before settling on this one (though really, it was easy. I liked it the minute I saw it but I wanted to check out a couple Samsung phones as well just to be sure). It definitely has everything I need - and then some. I'm familiar with Droids so at least I have that going for me. The transition to this phone hasn't been nearly as frustrating as the times I changed up to fancier phones from plain jane versions.

I did get a case for it but seriously? Is it just me? Why do they have to make the cases so thick. It adds so much bulk. I love the sleek look of a case-less phone but with the kidlets, it's important to have it safe in a case.

Isn't it pretty? :)

No comments: