Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February

It's February. February for crying out loud. Where on earth did January go? I had big plans for January. I thought FOR SURE that it would be the month when the heavens smiled upon me and maybe they did but not in the ways I had imagined...some better, some no where near as good as I hoped.

February is a big month around here. Sure, sure; it's Valentines Day month. The month of love. But it's something MUCH bigger too. It's Kaylen's birthday month. In nine days my baby girl is going to be 6 years old. It's hard to fathom it's been 6 years from the day that she silently entered the world and gave us all a run for our money.

She hasn't stopped being full of surprises since. I love that little girl so much that my heart hurts sometimes. So this is her month. Her month to shine!

Happy Love Month, everyone!

No comments: