Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Halloween Cookies

Since so many of you asked, I thought I would put up a quick post so you didn't have to sort through the comments to find the answer. Yeah - I'm nice that way. :)

The amazing Halloween cookies came from Cookies by Design and you can reach their site by clicking the handy dandy link.

And thanks for all the off-line emails this morning. I'm actually feeling much better about things after some sleep (amazing what sleep can do for your outlook, isn't it?) and I'm just out and out grateful that we've caught this stuff in the early phase so there is an excellent chance my sight will not be impacted in any real way. Just another thing where early detection is vital.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad to hear your day is going better.

Audra said...

I'm glad your day is getting better. I love those cookies! I just watched the princess dvd- I'm going to try to get it out in the mail to you guys tomorrow :)

Monogram Queen said...

I'm glad things are better for you also. Hugs.