Saturday, January 24, 2009

No Way!

Seriously. No way. You are not going to believe what I woke up to find in my inbox this morning. Are you ready for this? A Starbucks Gift Card. No really. There it was.

I received an email from MyChoice Gift Cards and it told me that Emily(A Jersey Girl) & Rebecca(Tribe Mama) were sending me a special gift. They wrote: "Because we are 3000 miles away and cannot invite you over for coffee and a break, we did the next best thing!"


Isn't that sweet?

I am totally touched, you guys. Thank you so very much - I am overwhelmed by your kindness. I'll drink a toast to you! :)

7 comments:

Mimi said...

I didn't know you could do that over the email?? See you learn something new everyday!

Audra said...

what a way to perk up your weekend! :)

Kristen said...

aw, that's so nice. Do they still have your favorite peppermint flavor? That's the creamer flavor you liked so much, right?

Rainbow Momma said...

How very sweet!

Monogram Queen said...

Awww very very sweet! You deserve it Casey - enjoy!

Unknown said...

Yay to free coffee! You have so many great long-distance friends.

SJayneI said...

That's pretty cool!! You've been on my mind a bit lately. Not sure why. sorry I haven't taken the time to leave you a note.