Thursday, August 23, 2007

Random Thoughts

What is it about the allure of office desks? The kids and I went into an office supply store the other day to pick up a couple things we needed and there were desks and chairs, etc. all over the place - many of them child sized. Makes sense given that it's back to school time and all but here's what got me; my kids were completely drawn to them. Kaylen was climbing into all the chairs and pulling herself up to the desks to "work". Kelton was saying "Wow! This would be a cool place to do art!" And yeah, OK, I'll admit it - I was drooling a bit over the more spacious computer desk setups (I love my computer hutch but sometimes I would love to have a bit more room in it.)

I swear, my family could spend an entire day in an office supply store and for most of us, it would be like a mini-vacation. :)

No comments: