Monday, November 13, 2006

The Little Darlings

We took the kids to Sears yesterday for Christmas photos and while the photo session itself was less than inspiring, I have to say that the kids looked freakin' adorable all dressed up. Here are a couple pics we took at home.

And - I want to post about the great day we had today but sadly, even after not napping today, Kaylen is refusing to sleep. Posting is next to impossible with a 21 month old "helping" you type so it will have to wait until later....or, more than likely, tomorrow. Wish me luck!


4 comments:

Dakota said...

I know I am a tad biased, but our kids are so friggin' adorable!

Have a great day!

Love,
D

Brenda said...

They look so cute! i love Kaylen's dress! I'm sure the pictures at Sears turn out great. I can't wait to see them!

Caroline said...

I am so with Dakota. They are adorable. I love Kaylen's dress. Too cute.

Shannon said...

So cute!