Monday, October 02, 2006

The Wonder of It All

Ok - it's probably becoming evident to you all that I am going to be posting my (digital) scrapbook pages here instead of over on Addicted to Scrapping. It came to my attention that hardly anyone was stopping by over there to see all my hard work so.....it's coming to you! :)

Here is a page that I did tonight. I took the picture yesterday afternoon. We don't have many leaves on the ground yet but I was dying to do an autumn page (or two, six or ten). I'm just in the mood. I think it turned out pretty darn cute. I promise a real posting soon. :)


credit: Fall Crush by Dani Mogstadt


3 comments:

Casey said...

I know....and I thank you for visiting me there. I think you were the ONLY one though. :)

Unknown said...

HEY NOW, I may not have been a regular visitor to Addicted to Scrapping, but as a matter of fact I did on a whim check it out the other day. I blinked in disbelief at how much you manage to get done on your digital pages! And you think my painting my living room ONE time in a year is a feat. Silly Casey. And FYI, you got skillz. I love your pages!

Sonya said...

I absolutely love this page. All of your pages are excellent, but for some reason this one calls to me.

And yeah... I checked your other site :).